When you eat a food containing lot of calorie and fat, it results in storage of fat in the body. Hence the weight is gained. And by doing physical exercise this fat can be burnt, but there are some persons who don’t like to do physical exercise. For these kind of people there are many other alternatives like dieting (eating less food) and weight loss drugs. And the function of all these weight loss drugs is to digest the fat quickly. But Xenical works in a different way for weight loss.
Actually, Xenical works in the digestive system and blocks the one third of the digestion of the fat in your food. This technique is based on a well known fact that the brain can control the hunger and speed up the metabolism. So it directly affects the brain and causes it to do the same. When you take meal, Xenical is attached with the Lipases (a kind of Enzymes in your digestive system, which digest the fat) and block them to digest some of the fat present in meal. And the fat which remains undigested is disposed through the bowel movements. In this way 30% of the fat is bypassed without being digested which helps in weight loss. Xenical is a long term cure for the weight gain problem and generally it is seen to be effective for more than one year.
How to Take Xenical
It is taken according the health conditions (obesity, any disease) of a person. But in normal circumstances it should be taken thrice a day i.e. with each meal. And it should be swallowed with water, chewing it may cause further problems. Read more from here – https://www.drugs.com/answers/xenical-hello-i-want-to-know-how-many-pills-i-490536.html
Following things should be kept in mind before taking this medication:
- Due to the fact that Xenical decreases the absorption of some vitamins and beta-carotene( present in the undigested fat), take supplements containing vitamins and beta-carotene.
- Analyze the medicines that you are taking with doctor.
- In the case of diabetes patients regular observing of the doctor is required because Xenical may increase the blood sugar level.
- It should not be taken by the person having digestion, kidney problems.
- The pregnant or breast-feeding ladies should not take it.
- Do not taking without the prescription of doctor.
Xenical can cause in diseases like high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high blood sugar which, which in turn can cause diseases like diabetes and hypertension and diabetes. The other problems with this medication can be loose tools, oily tools, increased number of bowel movements, and inability to control bowel movements. Actually these problems will occur in the early stages of the medication or when you take meal containing high fat foods, and will disappear with time.